The 4th Annual Rockstar Energy Drink Mayhem Festival Launches Boise, Idaho “Get Off Your Ass” Ticket Sale & Details – Act Now to Access this Limited Time Offer and Discounted Ticket Price
The Hard Rock & Metal Tour Event of the Summer Kicks Off on July 9th with Pre-Sale Tickets Slotted for Friday April 8th
ROCKSTAR ENERGY DRINK MAYHEM FESTIVAL, the heralded hard rock and metal event of the summer, is swiftly becoming the heavy music fans’ summertime rite of passage. Tickets are on sale NOW for ROCKSTAR ENERGY DRINK MAYHEM FESTIVAL’s stop in Boise, Idaho (Nampa) on July 13th, 2011 at the Idaho Center Amphitheater. Fans can purchase their Idaho Center Amphitheater festival tickets at www.ictickets.com or by phone at 1-208-442-3232. The venue is offering a very special “Get Off Your Ass” ticket promotion which offers buyers of the first 1,000 tickets a $29.50 ticket price with a 3D laminate and front of line access. The second batch of 1,000 tickets will be sold at a special $35 price, and the third batch of 1,000 will be sold at a $39.50 price. All other advance tickets will be sold at the price of $45, and the day-of-show price is $49.50. ROCKSTAR ENERGY DRINK MAYHEM FESTIVAL fans in Idaho and surrounding areas should make sure to take part in this limited time offer!
Right now, fans can head to the official ROCKSTAR ENERGY DRINK MAYHEM FESTIVAL website at www.rockstarmayhemfest.com or to the official Facebook page to watch an exclusive video message from KINGDOM OF SORROW vocalist Jamey Jasta. Be sure to watch the video to learn more about KINGDOM OF SORROW on ROCKSTAR ENERGY DRINK MAYHEM FESTIVAL and some exclusive insider information about Jamey Jasta and his summer plans withHATEBREED.
“I can’t wait to tour again with Mayhem Fest,” states KINGDOM OF SORROW frontman Jamey Jasta. “The line up is killer, the vibe is awesome and every day I get to connect with swarms of metal and rock fans. It’s going to be a great summer!”
ROCKSTAR ENERGY DRINK MAYHEM FESTIVAL will make a 26 date trek across the country beginning on July 9th at the San Manuel Amphitheater in San Bernardino, California. Tune in to www.rockstarmayhemfest.com and www.livenation.com for up-to-date ticketing information.
This summer’s mainstage artists, DISTURBED, GODSMACK, and MEGADETH, will be joined by a ferocious mix of the best hard rock and metal artists of today. For the first time in festival history, through their success, IN FLAMES, MACHINE HEAD and TRIVIUM have grown through the ranks to now perform on the mainstage in rotating slots throughout the tour. This year sees the return of festival veterans DISTURBED, MACHINE HEAD, TRIVIUM, and SUICIDE SILENCE. TheJAGERMEISTER stage will feature UNEARTH, KINGDOM OF SORROW, RED FANG, and the winners of JAGERMEISTER Battle of the Bands. The Extreme Stage will spotlight SUICIDE SILENCE, ALL SHALL PERISH and STRAIGHT LINE STITCH.
The 4th annual ROCKSTAR ENERGY DRINK MAYHEM FESTIVAL will also feature ROCKSTAR METAL MULISHA JUMP TEAM, the World’s Greatest Freestyle Motocross team. ROCKSTAR ENERGY DRINK MAYHEM FESTIVAL attendees can enjoy a plethora of festival activities, including perusing vendors, attending autograph signing sessions and a slew of other interactive activities that enhance the concert experience. It’s a 10 hour trip to heavy nirvana.
ROCKSTAR ENERGY DRINK MAYHEM FESTIVAL is produced by Rockstar Taste of Chaos organizer John Reese, Vans Warped Tour founder Kevin Lyman and Creative Artists Agency. The trio has made the ROCKSTAR ENERGY DRINK MAYHEM FESTIVAL a standout on the summer concert circuit by following the proven model of utilizing sponsorship to deliver a lower ticket price and an enhanced concert experience. This year sees them joining forces once again withROCKSTAR ENERGY DRINK as the title sponsor.
“Metal is ALIVE and WELL in 2011,” states tour producer John Reese. “Each year the tour gets bigger and better and 2011 is no exception. This group of artists this year are going to apply a big, bad, metal shellacking for the fans across the USA and Canada.”
“ROCKSTAR ENERGY DRINK MAYHEM FESTIVAL 2011 is a true mix of molten veterans and smoldering up-and-comers, who are bringing their A games and giving the fans nothing less of an amazing day,” adds tour producer Kevin Lyman.
In 2008, the ROCKSTAR ENERGY DRINK MAYHEM FESTIVAL bulldozed onto the scene and quickly made itself known as the preeminent summer destination for the hard rock and metal community. ROCKSTAR ENERGY DRINK MAYHEM FESTIVAL boasts the most powerful artist line-ups in heavy music. Artists who have performed in ROCKSTAR ENERGY DRINK MAYHEM FESTIVAL’s past include hard music legends SLAYER, SLIPKNOT, MARILYN MANSON, KORN, ROB ZOMBIE, LAMB OF GOD, HATEBREED, CANNIBAL CORPSE, BULLET FOR MY VALENTINE, MASTODON, FIVE FINGER DEATH PUNCH,KILLSWITCH ENGAGE and many more. All have pummeled the stage, while delivering the intensity and heaviness that fans have grown to expect year after year.
See below for all current tour dates. When viewing, fans should take notice of the line-up changes on the San Bernardino, Mountain View and Montreal dates. On July 9thin San Bernardino, CA, Cartoon Network/Adult Swim’s metal cartoon phenomenon DETHKLOK will perform in the place of MEGADETH, and colossal Bay Area thrash kings TESTAMENT will perform in the place of IN FLAMES. TESTAMENT will also perform in the place of IN FLAMES on the July 10th Mountain View, CA date. MEGADETH will not be appearing on the Montreal, QC Heavy MTL date. Other bands will be announced for Heavy MTL soon. Go to www.heavymtl.com for further information.
ROCKSTAR ENERGY DRINK MAYHEM FESTIVAL TOUR DATES:
- 7/9 – San Manuel Amphitheater – San Bernardino, CA (Los Angeles, CA)
- 7/10 – Shoreline Amphitheatre – Mountain View, CA (San Francisco, CA)
- 7/12 – White River Amphitheatre – Auburn, WA (Seattle, WA)
- 7/13 – Idaho Center Amphitheater – Nampa, ID (Boise, ID)
- 7/15 – Desert Sky Pavilion – Phoenix, AZ
- 7/16 – Hard Rock Casino Albuquerque Presents The Pavilion – Albuquerque, NM
- 7/17 – Comfort Dental Amphitheater – Englewood, CO (Denver, CO)
- 7/19 – Verizon Wireless Amphitheater – Maryland Heights, MO (St. Louis, MO)
- 7/20 – Riverbend Music Center – Cincinnati, OH
- 7/22 – Comcast Center – Mansfield, MA (Boston, MA)
- 7/23 – Parc Jean-Drapeau – (Heavy MTL) – Montreal, QC /www.heavymtl.com
- 7/24 – Comcast Theater – Hartford, CT
- 7/27 – PNC Bank Arts Center – Holmdel, NJ
- 7/29 – First Niagara Pavilion – Burgettstown, PA (Pittsburgh, PA)
- 7/30 – Jiffy Lube Live – Bristow, VA (Washington DC)
- 7/31 – Susquehanna Bank Center – Camden, NJ
- 8/2 – Virginia Beach Amphitheater – Virginia Beach, VA
- 8/3 – Time Warner Cable Music Pavilion at Walnut Creek – Raleigh, NC
- 8/5 – First Midwest Bank Amphitheatre – Tinley Park, IL (Chicago IL)
- 8/6 – DTE Energy Music Theatre – Clarkston, MI (Detroit, MI)
- 8/7 – Verizon Wireless Music Center – Noblesville, IN (Indianapolis, IN)
- 8/9 – Zoo Amphitheatre – Oklahoma City, OK
- 8/10 – Gexa Energy Pavilion – Dallas, TX
- 8/12 – Aaron’s Amphitheatre at Lakewood – Atlanta, GA
- 8/13 – 1-800-ASK-GARY Amphitheatre – Tampa, FL
- 8/14 – Cruzan Amphitheatre – West Palm Beach, FL
Great stuff from you, man. Ive scan your stuff before and youre just too awesome. I love what youve got here, love what youre saying and the way you say it. You make it entertaining and you still manage to keep it smart. I cant wait to read more from you. This is really a great blog.